Thursday, September 29, 2011

old post - quick update

A quickie - from May 28, 2009.




Just a quick note - work is busy this time of year as we’re getting closer to the end of the school year. Not much to report for now, other than it’s almost midnight and I’m tired. :)

Big initiative coming up at the middle school next year. I’m making plans to upgrade all the servers to Leopard and we’re rolling out more laptops every week. Busy time, but fun!

I was also elected to be President-Elect for our regional tech group, which will give me the pleasure of serving on the TETA Board for the next three years.

We’re planning our Summer Institute as well and I’m on the committee to present the promotion for SI-10. This year it’s in Dickson and next year it will be in Jackson.


And one comment - from me - Forgot to change the default iWeb pic - changed it this morning to one of us at Geowoodstock.


No comments: