Friday, September 23, 2011

old post - monday night dance class

Another short one from May 4, 2009. It mentions having these to read back on as a journal in years to come. Guess that not only shows that *I* care about them but also that my wanting to preserve these is even more important...



I am typing this while Vanessa teaches Cupid Shuffle (psst - I don’t care for that dance). We have a total of 17 people here tonight! It’s the biggest crowd I remember us having. Nice to see some old faces back [wave to Skip & Jolyn]. Plus we have three very nice ladies that have been coming for a few weeks now. They call themselves beginners, and I guess they are, but they are excited about what they can do already with just a few weeks worth of coaching.

It may only be a few lines at a time, but I truly do want this to be a journal. I will attempt to do it in such a way that it’s hopefully entertaining, but more so I want it to be insightful. I intend to be able to look back on this in the years to come and hopefully have it serve as a reminder.

Make it 18 - someone else just came in... One of the lady’s husband I think...

Okay - back out of the chair and off to show one of the new ones we’ve been doing...

No comments: