Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Daily Blog

Sitting at Colton & Tiffani's apartment - Vanessa and I are having a visit with the kids and Andrew. Had fun making him laugh.

I'm trying to do some writing daily - either song writing, blog writing, or both. Unless I get home and get some song writing done tonight looks like it'll just be the blog today. :-)

I have yet to make it to an X-Wing Store Championship this season, and doesn't look right now like it's going to happen, but maybe. I am planning to make it back to Henderson Family Dance Saturday night though. If you're in the area (or want to make the drive), you'll enjoy the music and the dance floor.

Nothing else to report on right now, gentle reader, but happy to at least say hello. :-)

Gonna leave you with this little thing my sister and I did on Facebook...


No comments: