Thursday, February 18, 2016

Back in the swing of things...

Okay, I'm way WAY behind on blogging. This will just not do. :-)

This blog is a place to save my thoughts, yes, but I also find it's a place to spur on more and more writing. It's been just too long since I've written a song, and that has to change.

So - what's on my mind right now? Well, some guys on a Yahoo Group have gotten a little butt hurt, and it's made me chuckle. :-)

Just had a long weekend but it turned into a doctor visit and staying in bed for the whole thing. Not fun. Vanessa and I did have a VERY nice away trip to Nashville, though, and we're looking forward to going back in March!

And, on a down note, a dear old friend of the family and the BEST steel guitar player I have ever shared a stage with passed away. RIP Max Winchester - we love you and you will be missed!



No comments: