Sunday, August 21, 2011

Moving Day

It's official - iWeb is no longer a part of iLife and Apple is doing away with their MobileMe service. Because of this, I've not blogged in a LONG time, and I've missed it. After looking at different options for a new web site, I've decided to come here for my blog and to share pictures on Facebook in public albums and link to them from here. The rest of the old web site will just sit stagnant until it finally disappears.

Just so you know, I will be reposting all my old posts from the old site. It started out as a public blog, then turned into a personal journal with public discussion. At one point it was a GREAT form of therapy, allowing me to express feelings and get things off my chest, as well as to reflect on things. I don't want to lose all that. Feel free to read the old stuff and of course commits are always welcome.

No comments: