Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Christian Monk

     While flipping through my magazines and devotions, I opened up The Voice of the Martyrs magazine - found here - https://www.persecution.com/free-magazine/

Now, this is the first time I've read it before, but an article really caught my eye! "The Monk Who Found Jesus." 

I want to make you aware of this, so you can pray for this man. Sejun was a Buddhist Monk in Nepal and... Well... Here, you can read it. :-) I was going to link to it, but I can't find the story online, but the magazine is free so I have no problem sharing it here...

Before you read it, though, please playfully consider praying for him! He has a father and brothers that are not saved... I think we all have loved ones that are on our hearts and minds, and we have it easy! I have time to type this, while he was just trying to survive!









No comments: