Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Ramblings...

 Well, the church has a new web page, thanks to Vanessa doing the lions share of the work so I could jump in and tweak some stuff. :-)  

https://www.beechgrovebruceville.org

Though the site doesn't have a 'grand opening' yet, it is live, so check it out! The preacher has a blog called More Than Just Sunday and that reminded me that I haven't blogged in AGES, so thought I'd get back into the habit. :-)

We just had a long weekend at Kyle's and got to spend time with him, Devin and Emmett, who is now FOUR YEARS OLD - can you believe it? <sigh>

I've been playing guitar and Vanessa is playing bass at church. A few weeks ago we had Homecoming and the two of us, plus Marty, Hope, Mitzi and Dena did the 'sunday school hour' as one long music service. Was lots of fun and we were honored to be used of God for such a purpose! Looking forward to getting back to a regular rehearsal schedule and learn some new songs...

Speaking of which, heard one that REALLY really touched me on the trip up to Kyle's. Will have to learn it and share it...

Have a great Wednesday! Go to church somewhere tonight!


No comments: