Tuesday, October 7, 2014

lunch hike

Edit - this was actually typed a couple of weeks ago...

Just walked back in from a lunch break today. Whew! I wanted to get more exercise - well I got it today! I went to a "local place" and scouted out a place to hide the final stage of a big multi I've been thinking about off and on for a long time... I found it! No special equipment needed to get there, but for a guy my size on a 90 degree plus day... Well - it was a walk! :-)

I have another stage already planned. I found "the spot" a few years ago and had an idea and it has just brewed in the back of my mind. I think I'll get a chance to use it on this one... I also have another spot I've wanted to use before but never had a good way to use it. Now my gears are turning for that stage as well... :-)

We used to name all of our caches with the title of a book as it refers to where the cache is or the way it is hidden. The book I'm reading now is A New Dawn. It's the new Star Wars book that ties into the future Rebels show. I'm thinking of incorporating that somehow, but I'm not sure...

Anyway - just wanted to document the hike and start documenting this cache. Vanessa and I never cared for multis that were just point A to point B and just another film can, so I want this to be something you have to figure out. Something that's not completely obvious at first, but yet makes sense. I might even hide clues in other caches and wind up hiding several in the process, but the "big" one be something worthwhile...

Maybe one of my CD's for FTF. :-)


No comments: