Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Thanksgiving 2022

    I'm sitting here at my son's house - everyone is asleep except for him, playing video games, and me, typing this blog...

    I just finished helping a friend with her daughter's computer via TeamViewer - handy dandy little piece of software!

    Anyway - I was looking at the info in my contacts and saw I have a TON of 'home page' entries, including this blog. Boy was I surprised to see it's been SO very long since I put any words down...

    So what to do with this page? This post? So much going through my mind right now... So much concern for a certain lady that has a broken foot, but even more so a broken heart... I love her so much, but can't fix the internal things, no matter how much I'd like to...

    So just consider this a 'get reacquainted,' gentle reader, as I work through some thoughts and hopefully start with this again. I have so very much to be thankful for in life, and even more so in the afterlife, but I also know that this time of year is rough on some people. I pray for an extra ounce of grace for all those that are suffering, and some extra patience for those that come into contact with them.

    That's all for now - God Bless, and Happy Thanksgiving!!!



No comments: