Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Commodore Grille

If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you know I'm getting ready to head to Nashville for my first "official booking" as a songwriter... Yep - I'm headed to Holiday Inn West End to play in a writer's round tonight at 9:30. Two of my sisters and at least one person from work is going. I'm expecting to see at least one friend from high school there. Then of course my number one fan, without whom NONE of this would be possible - my soul mate - my lover - my wife - Vanessa. She will never truly know how much her support means to me.

I guess I should do some catch up on this blog... Why am I even here? Someone overnight made a comment on a previous post... and it really just reminded me that this is here. Since I've created the new web site I don't think about this one as much. That and I've been posting more and more on Facebook and Twitter, but there are some things you just need more than 140 characters to convey.

One more thing - take a look at this blog and say a prayer...


No comments: