Thursday, October 12, 2017

12 of 12 - October 2017

Hey folks - I remembered 12 of 12 (where you take 12 pics on the 12th of each month) today after I was already at work. I remembered again later in the day but then forgot during supper, etc. I was doing some cleaning and moving some stuff around when I remembered again. Turns out I took one extra.

Here we go...


Some equipment being removed at one of the schools.


Meatloaf for lunch.


Debit card was compromised, so I had to visit this place.


Some picks Cathy gave me.


Bobby Bare signed CD.


Couple more pics - I think the YingYang one came from a Geocache.
The Green Lantern and Flash keychains came from Hobby Lobby.
Only lasted a few days before the chains broke.


Vader notebook. I used to use it for note taking during X-Wing tourneys.



Box our HAM radios came in.


The current comic I'm reading. I love the "Elseworlds" stories!
This is a two parter. Found the first issue from a flea market guy.
Found the second issue at the comic store in Jackson.


A T-Shirt I ordered.


A Christian 'rapture' movie we picked up at Lifeway in Owensboro last week
along with a study guide for War Room. We still haven't watched it.
We want to watch it together just as a movie and then do the study.


One of Vanessa's T-Shirts I ran across.


My dice Kyle bought me at a Gencon I couldn't go to.
He wanted to get me some Root Beer colored dice and
these are now a PROUD possession of mine!

That's it for 12 of 12 this month (or 13 of 12? )



No comments: