Saturday, September 6, 2014

Gen Con Pics

I was pulling in pics from my Phone for the post about the Car Wars unboxing when I realized I had a TON of pics I never put anywhere... I wanted to share some here...


Day One... Vanessa wearing one of her EMT shirts (that's her geekdom)
and me with a roll20.net shirt...


Kyle was trying on different Victorian vests and long coats, so we got a pic of him
with one of the little "mini hats" - I don't know what they are actually called...


Vanessa while we were in line to get into the FFG booth to throw money at them - LOL


I think Vanessa and Devin had left me and Kyle in the line and he's talking to Devin...


She let me grab a "kissing selfie" :-)


I took a pic of this to go back and try and solve. Nope - never looked at it again!


Vanessa sporting her new ears...


Devin trying on some ears...


Took a pic so she could see what this tail looked like. She opted for the one that matches the ears.


Kyle looking tough in one of the vests he tried on.
  

Outside the FFG booth... Everyday they had people in costume since
Star Wars is probably their biggest IP right now. I'd love to make my own
flight suit for next year. Can you tell the Stormtrooper is a chick
by the way she's standing? :-)


And Vanessa's new tails swings left...


And then right...


Love this shot! I don't know how it worked out, but it's like she's standing still in a sea of movement!


Trying on red hair...


Getting her first look at it...


This was a great "do" but I said it was too close to her actual hair.


So she opted for red. Looking good!!!


We picked up a Gen Con exclusive copy of "Roll For It" and we
played a few games in the lobby to get off of our feet...


Saw this cosplay and had to grab a shot!


Kyle's new vest! Looking sharp there son!


Sporting our Blue Peg Pink Peg shirts! Was good to meet Patrick and Robb in person finally!



No comments: